Thursday, October 23, 2014

Toliet Paper Dispensers

I've talked about this on Facebook before but I really need to talk about it again!  Who decides where toilet paper dispensers are placed in the stalls of public bathrooms?  The reason for toilet paper dispensers is to use it.  Therefore, you must be able to access it! 


These pictures are at a local movie theater.  Yes I took a picture.  It has great placement.  It is elevated and you can see I am reaching up to get it from my seated (squatting) position.  Easy to access, it does not fall on the floor, and you are able to reach in and pull it out if there is not a piece hanging. 
 

 This is at a different place.  In the first picture it shows how my knee is resting against the dispenser from a seated position.  You can also see that I must reach down in some sort of contortionist  move to reach the toilet paper.  Then after untwisting my arm (see TP twisted) it nearly touches the floor, which is just nasty!  This is especially a challenge when you can't locate the end and must twist your arm backwards and upside down while trying to hover over the seat (we don't sit on those nasty public things).  I just want to know who decided to place this in this position.  There is nothing on the wall so it could have been placed much higher.  This is actually a common occurrence and I find it quite frustrating and annoying.
 
If you have a business please go and check the toilet paper dispensers placement.  It would be helpful if we can actually reach the toilet paper! 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Do not forget the attendant that does not start the role and you have a million teeny pieces on the floor before you can get a good wad....

    ReplyDelete